Friday, December 7, 2012

The DC-Hollywood Connection

So, in my last post, Here Comes the Judd?, I mentioned how I appeared on  HuffPost Live (about 11 1/2 minutes into a segment archived under the title Port Strike) to comment on celebrities and politics, and the possibility of Ashely Judd running for the Senate in Kentucky.  And in my post, I noted how this online streaming video program described how they work: "We don't find our guests using a traditional Rolodex. Instead, we reach out via social platforms, see who is tweeting and Facebook posting something interesting on our chosen topics and contact them, asking if they want to come on HuffPost Live and expand on what they said."

So, in my case, I believe that what they came across online via social platforms, or maybe through good old fashioned googling, and subsequently found interesting was my recent interview published under the title of, Should Politicians And Celebrities Mix?  This is my third interview for the International Business Times, following up on the previous interviews which I blogged about not too long ago, The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of TV News and Cable News Left and Right.  And like the other two, this new interview is by Palash R. Ghosh, this one being published on December 1st.  I already gave you the link, so now, without further ado, here it is:


No comments: