Friday, March 12, 2010

Adas Emuno Now Blogging

So, I decided to put some of all of this blogging experience I've accrued here at Blog Time Passing, not to mention in teaching my classes, to work on behalf of a good cause. 

As you may recall, or may not so I'll remind you, I am a member of the Board of Trustees of Congregation Adas Emuno, which is a small temple in the tradition of Reform Judaism located in the town of Leonia, New Jersey, not far off from the George Washington Bridge, in Bergen County.  Every so often, I post about Adas Emuno here (it even has its own label: Adas Emuno and this will be the 34th post with that tag).

So, last year, another Trustee, Kim Merlino, revised the Congregation Adas Emuno website, and for some time after, I've been thinking about the possibility of starting a congregational blog as well.  And after revising the look of Blog Time Passing, I felt the time was right to do get one going for Adas Emuno, so I made the proposal last week at our monthly board meeting, got the approval, and set out to set it up.

It's just in the beginning stages, I hasten to add, but I'm pretty much satisfied with the layout, and I've also put one post up as of this writing.  So, if you're interested, go take a look: Adas Emuno.

Feedback and followers are welcome!

No comments: