Monday, February 8, 2010

Online Writers at Fordham University

Notice something different about my blog?  Up above, a new blog roll?  I'll be leaving them up there for the duration of the semester.  Who are they, you may ask, or may not, but I'll tell you anyway.  They are the students in my Writing for Online Media class at Fordham University, up here in da Bronx, and I'm very proud of what they've been doing so far (and we're just getting started.  

This semester, Spring 2010, is the first time I'm teaching this class, so I had no idea what to expect, but so far, very good.  I'm not saying we're cutting edge or anything, we're not exploring the frontiers of web design, or social networking, or hypermedia, or anything like that.  Just doing some good solid blogging here at blogger.com.

You can find my fairly minimal syllabus, and our class notes and material about online writing at our class wiki, WritingForOnlineMediaS10.  And here now are our 17 blogists in alphabetical order:






I hope you'll go check them out, and tell them I sent ya!

No comments: